From the one whose dad once dubbed him "O Ye of Few Wants."
It's really interesting how, while engaged in some other activity, like watching The Crown or listening to music of some sort, a theme pops into my head, ready to be expounded upon. Then once I hit my journal, it effervesces and floats away, as difficult to find as a scent in the wind.
*fifteen minutes later*
Um...
So, I've been musing lately about my inertia, my lack of ambition, my lack of drive. It takes so little to please me nowadays. I'm not bored easily. I'm perfectly at home doing very little. Sometimes even listening to music is too stimulating. I'm not sure what brought this on, but yes...I can be made content with just the creature comforts.
And maybe I'll leave it at that. Something to expound upon in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.